James Bond Island Tour Phang Nga Bay Speed Boat
Visit to Phang Nga Bay National park for scenic views of literally hundreds of limestone cliffs rising over the sea, tour the movie scene "James Bond Island," Khao Phingkan, experience the sea gypsies' way of life and perhaps enjoy lunch on Ko Panyee.
For a closer look, explore sea caves and their interior lagoons (known as hong) by sea canoe and learn to love the beauty of nature.
Phang Nga Bay Sea Canoe Tour by Speed Boat
|Price in Thai Baht per person, Child ( 4 -11 Years), Child age below 3 years are free of charge
- 07.30-08.30: Transfer from your hotel to the pier by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 09.00 : Depart from our cozy pier to Phang Nga Bay by luxury speed boat Sail out to Paradise from Ao Poh on Phuket Island.
- Cruising through the paradise waters of Phang Nga Bay , exploring Sea cave lagoons and Panak Island by Sea canoe. No worry our paddle guide will be escort you to the caves.
- Visit the enchanting Hongs, cave-like “rooms” open to the sky, of Hong Island . Sail down to the world famous "James Bond Island" for some great photos and shopping.
- 12.00 : Thai Set Menu Lunch at the historical floating Panyi Village
- 13.30 : Time to leave to floating village for Naka Island for swimming Great swim at Naka Island
- 17.30 Arrive back at the hotel with the remarkable trip
Extra transfer charge
Free Transfer from all Phuket Hotels
- The itinerary and timing can be customized to fit the weather and water tide
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after the booking is completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Cancellation Policy :
- You can cancel your booking 24 hours prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for the cost of the tour.
✓ Round trip transfer from hotel
✓ Tour by Speed Boat
✓ Free flow soft drink
✓ Life jacket
✓ Seasoning fruits
✓ National Park Fee
✗ Alcoholic drink
What To Bring
- Spare T-Shirt and shorts
- Beach towel